Wednesday 8 May 2013

Big Mouth Strikes Again

Last year I promised the world (facebook) that I would do two months of veganism in 2013.
2013 came quickly and the months started slipping by, so May 1 was declared the beginning of the experiment.
Why are you doing this? I have heard this dozens of times and to be honest I cant remember fully, but it was after an online bickering session between propaganda touting vegans and holocaust denying carnivores. My best guess is that I wanted to experience both sides of an argument and/or  satisfy some kind of curiosity. Some say (me) that I might even be guilty of  "Seinfeld's Dentist Syndrome".

Either way it is NOT an animal rights thing, OR a health thing. It is especially NOT a lifestyle thing Improved health and righteousness may well be a by-product of this experiment.

Enough bullshit and onto the starvation.






No comments:

Post a Comment