Thursday 9 May 2013

Day 3 - Birdy Num Num

THE PARTY
Ah, yes back to the preparation.
To set the scene it is important to know I am a greedy bastard. I eat a lot in the traditional way which translates to a very very lot when dropping cheese and meat from the menu. My first week policy has been to pay anything and have two breakfasts and two lunches.
Now picture the big hungry bastard at a catered party in a golf club on the peninsula. The birthday boy got wind of my 'issues' and put me on the special needs list which was great. The vegan offerings were very nice. This is where I realised my heavy reliance on extreme overeating to get through this.
I asked someone relatively knowledgeable if Johnny walker and cola is vegan. They said it's fine so I administered one every half an hour until the pain went away. (see note on day one and zip it).
Home at 1am feeling like a 15 year old on Marsala and promptly skulled a can of beans. Solo man/Dolmio mash up.

No comments:

Post a Comment